We are delighted to announce that nominations are now open for entry into the annual Food Processing Awards, which were created to acknowledge and recognise companies involved in the food and beverage industry for engineering excellence and innovation.
This year the award ceremony will be held on the same day as the annual Appetite for Engineering event on 18th October. The Awards will take place at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Coventry.
The Food Processing Awards 2018 categories are.
• Robotics & Automation (Sponsored by FANUC)
• Continuous Improvement (Sponsored by SMC)
• Young Engineer of the Year (Sponsored by Festo)
• Lifetime Achievement (Sponsored by Food Processing magazine)
• Hygiene & Food Safety (Sponsorship pending)
• Process & Packaging (Sponsored by Lenze)
• Skills & development (Sponsored By Omron)
• Future-Factory Enabling Technologies (Sponsored by Wago)
• Environmental / Sustainability (Sponsorship pending)
Information required to nominate a company or person includes:
• Contact name, address, phone number and email of nominee and category.?
• Details about the nominated product/application/technology/person. (and high-resolution image where possible).
• Statement about the potential impact of the nomination for the food and beverage processing sector
• Brief evidence or customer recommendations about the benefits – if applicable.
Nominations should be sent to the editor of Food Processing – Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org – before 3rd August. After this date we will be presenting the final nominations to the readers of Food Processing for consideration.